The Colorado Family Law Project offers two types of services for Coloradans with family law matters: unbundled legal services and bundled (full) legal representation.
Family law matters include (but are not limited to):
- Divorce (with or without kids);
- Legal separation;
- Parenting time, decision-making, and child support);
- Pre-nuptial agreements;
- Post-decree issues with parenting time/decision-making/child support;
- Post-decree issues with divorce (including enforcement of a Separation Agreement and modification of maintenance orders);
- Child support modification;
- Dependency & Neglect;
- Registration of foreign decrees.
Unbundled services leave you in charge of your case. You book 1-hour consultations with a Project staff attorney as needed. Our attorney is not representing you on your case. He or she is helping you make sure that you represent yourself in the best way possible.
Bundled (full) legal representation leaves your case to one of our attorneys. You pay a modest retainer and you are billed at an hourly rate for the work the attorney does on your case. In this case, your attorney is representing you on your case. You will sign a Fee Agreement and work with your lawyer through every step, starting with the initial status conference, mediation, and through final orders.
Click on the tabs below “What We Do” to get more details about each service.